General News

Electricity Worker Electrocuted { Video } –

A Nigerian worker of the Nigeria Electricity Company(NEC) has been electrocuted .

The NEC worker believed to be in his late 30s was fixing a removed fuse on one of the Electricity transformers and unfortunately got electrified by the wires.

He died on the top of the pole and the dead fell to the grounds.

This sad incident occured at the Headquarters of the Nigerian Air Force, Calabar.

The case has been reported to Police in Nigeria and investigation has been commenced.

The body of the NEC worker is at the morgue for autopsy and preservation.

watch video below.

Read more HERE

SOURCE: Filasconews.com/2022




2

Back to top button